Big T Studios

Professionally Absurd

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Afternoon T #4 - 30 October 2005

The fourth episode of Afternoon T was recorded live at WCDE studios, Elkins, WV. This week's show features a pirate in business, a pirate in bank robbery, punkie night, pucas, Muppet Idol, drunken cheerleaders, a deadly cocktail, Frappr, your sex i.d., sexy websites, a Bosnian pyramid, a skywalk at the Grand Canyon, plague immunity, IMissRachael.com, 61 things to do with AOL CDs, the world's greatest furniture, a wall-jack computer, and Eric's podcast of the week, Satellite of Grace.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I work for KDKA TV & have been hearing about the I Miss Rachael billboards. I'm SO curious about it & just googled it, and your blog just came up. Do you have any connection to the billboard guy? If you have any info or clues, I'd love to hear from you! My number here is 412-575-2245, or you can e-mail me at molly@kdka.com. Thanks so much for your help!! I really appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home